Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Only So Much Do I Know



God inspired me to write this..........i do hope this is worth sharing....... :)
__________________________________________________________________________



There is only so much a man can tell me of Your love,
One can ponder about the faith in the footsteps on the water,
There is only so much he can say of the breath that breeds life in the air,
About the beauty of the roses on your grave. . . . .



But did You know?
When I am kissed by Your love,
You become my power,
You become my pleasure,
You take away my pain!
The closer I get to You,
You become the life in the dark side of me,
Slowly You become the light I cant deny I see. . . . .



There used to be a bridge which ascended to Heaven's grace,
They say You became the way, took the fight for love to the grave,
Then when I heard the truth, the love, the glory that turned into pain,
I heard the Father cry for the Son who was slain. . . . .

For the wrong,
For the right,
For the lives spared in Your name,
Blessings that poured in tears,
As an unceasing rain. . . . .


But did You know?
The more I step towards You,
The more stronger I feel,
The warmth that runs through me,
Kiss of the love I feel!
The closer i get to You,
You become the life in the dark side of me,


Slowly swallowed by Your light i cant deny i see. . . . .

-Jeswyn m.

_____________________________________________________________________

P.S. The pictures are for representational purposes only. The images used belong to their rightful owners.

No comments:

Post a Comment