Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Memoirs Of A Race Car Driver


Genre: Action, Suspense, Drama

Ok before u proceed. . . . .this is a really long one. . . . .
Only start reading if u have good 10 minutes to spare. . . . .
Else please dont read it. . . . .will ruin the emotions if u rush through the lines :-)
Its a request,
read with the flow. . . . .


Memoirs Of A Race Car Driver

In the commentry box. . . . .





All the camera angles vying for a glance. . . . .but he just isn't giving them a chance!
I say, he is just phenomenal. . . . .look at him go. . . . .

But he is not alone folks, Kazuki is creeping in n so is Michael. . . . .

I tell u Sam, the precision he has given at each corner of the curves is phenomenal. . . . .


No doubting that Simon,
even the steadyness n the sturdyness he is carrying out in the streches is fantastiii. . . . .WHAT THE. . . . .

He. . . . .he just skid off the last corner of the track. . . . .he has lost control. . . . .he is going for the fences. . . . .
THIS IS BAD. . . . .his car has burst up in flames!!

This is a terrifying sight. . . . .the fans are shocked. . . . .
The race has been brought to a halt. . . . .
Medics n the brigade currently heading to the scene. . . . .
People are up from their seats searching for a sign. . . . .
It is really difficult to say whether he has survived this. . . . .


Severe injuries are the least expected. . . . .


6 YEARS LATER:




3. . . . .2. . . . .1 (Green)



Opened the throttle in my eyes,

Stepped the accelerator on my fears ,

The adrenaline pinned me to my seat,

The speed increased with engine's every beat. . . . .


I was ready for a showdown,

Was in no mood to slow down,

The spining tyres knew my intentions were grave,

They were serious about ripping the tarmac. . . . .




The exhaust ready to smoke the ambitions of my rivals. . . . .

N my rear-view mirrors ready to make the latter's reflections disappear. . . . .

The engine drawing power from the prayers of my family n friends,

Pumping fuel to the hopes running high. . . . .



(Meanwhile. . . . .from the commentry stand)




He is behind the wheel after 6 years. He had jeopardized his driving career with a crash that is probably one of the worst crashes in the history of racing. . . . .He is in an attempt to revive it at the same track he faltered. . . . .Folks this is going to be a tough challenge for him this time. . . . .




1 hour 26 minutes into the race:


Folks. . . . .he is like smoke through fingers!!

I say, he is just phenomenal. . . . .look at him go. . . . .
But he is not alone, Lorrenzo n Alphonse are closing in on him. . . . .
I tell u Richard, the precision he has given at each corner of the curves is remarkable. . . . .

No doubting that Chris, even the steadyness n the sturdyness he is carrying out in the streches is sheer brilliance. . . . .

Ok this is it people. . . . .the next corner is the same place he lost his honour. . . . .



 #The crowds rise from their seats. . . . .

Anticipation n fear mix in the air. . . . .

Desperation breathing heavy. . . . .





"Even the wind blowing at 200 miles/hr did not stop my sweat from flowing,
The dose of deja vu reaching climax, overwhelming,
As I cut through these lanes,
Memories remind me of the next turn which gave me all this pain. . . . .

Time to make a pitstop,
Pick up the pride that I droped. . . . .




No. . . . .wait.

.

.

No. . . . .i cant. . . . .

I cant do this,
Its all blurry!

i cant see. . . . .
Fear swallowed me,
I was slowing down just before the turn,
The tempered tyres began to move awry inturn. . . . .

A bright light flashed my senses away,
I was numb, wasn't able to make my mind play,
N I saw the accident I was in, 6 years before. . . . .

My system had slipped,
I stumbled,
I tumbled,
I was set ablaze,
I was torn. . . . .

My eyes reeled 6 long years of pain passing by me. . . . .

Heart whispered. . . . .
u dont want this to happen again, do u?
A smile then crawled up to my lips,
Blindness stood ripped!

My eyes revealed a new identity. . . . .
Courage gripped my hand. . . . .
My palm brought down the gear,
N the piston increased the revs to steer. . . . .

"Max!". . . . .i called out to my car. . . . .
"please bear with me. . . . . .

"Everything was back from 2miles/hr to 220miles/hr in a fraction of a second!




The crowd rose as we entered the corner,

10% of the curve complete,
20% of the curve complete,
45% of the curve complete. . . . .




I didn't want to slow down now,
Pulled the handbrake somehow,
The hind tyres began to screech,
N Max began to skid out of reach. . . . .

As soon as,my eyes saw the checkered flag in the horizon,
Max released the brake,
N I pinned down the gas pedal!

We 'drift' across the curve as Max's feet bleed. . . . .
We exited the curve without losing much speed. . . . .




The crowd roared with excitement. . . . .celebrating,
Determination yelled,"ITS NOT OVER YET!!
The end is still waiting. . . . .

We saw the finish line coming close. . . . .
We passed by the person waving the victory flag. . . . .









Jake honey. . . . .how many times will u stare blank at that trophy?! Its been 32 years now u know. . . . .u have a wife n 3 kids to think about!!

A tear with laughter rolled out from my expressions. . . . .

"Hahaha. . . . .Was just reminiscing good ol' memories, dear. . . . .just, good ol' memories. . . . ."





- Jeswyn m.

P.S.: The pictures are from 'racingline.net'.
Also the pictures were from different scenarios......apologies if it disturbed the uniqueness......Hope you liked it :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment