Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Footprints In The Sand



3 days passed n I thought my whole world should've changed,

But it's still the same, back to my normal ways,

Cars running outside my head, people waking up to a busy day,

Waiting for the sunset to come, but I guess it wont be coming this way. . . . .




I still've those footprints in the sand,

Unable to shake away the thought of you,

I should just move on and forget you,

But I wanna see u again, something says you do too. . . . .


Trying to console myself saying, 'things are good the way they are',

Heart says to move away from this world n fly to where you are,

I know we said goodbye before,

But I wanna see you again,

Run to your shore,

Ring your bell again. . . . .


I still've those footprints in the sand,

N I cant wash away the thought of you,

I know we did walk away,

But, I wanna see you again,

Bring back those memories lost on the way. . . . .



- Jeswyn m.

No comments:

Post a Comment