Saturday, September 10, 2011

Morning Glory, I Love You


Morning glory, don't wither away,
In this deep dark woods, don't crawl your way,
Your tears pour the pain, downpours like the rain,
Night whispers tales of silence forevermore. . . . .



Know the truth of life,
Life will become love,
Peel the soul from worries,
Shed inhibitions, plow. . . . .

In the beams of sunlight sun,
Conquered were the dreams one by one,
Now sheathed under the realms of solitude,
Shunned living. . . . .
Sunk in weary hopes. . . . .

10,000 more ways to give up,
To crawl the dust in the winds of change,
But one alone reason to live,
Stay in the Hope for a revived day, hope for a love true and unchanged. . . . .

Lay assured for the dawn will rise,
For the ground which your roots hold, Is the one I'm standing on,
I love you,
Don't you dare let go. . . . .
Don't let me fall. . . . .

In my talks with the flower, morning rose. . . . .i smiled at her beaming face. . . . .she looked at me n spread her petals. . . . .with a face of content. . . . .she smiled her last. . . . .



- Jeswyn m.


P.S. Morning glory is a flower that only blossoms in the morning n it lays to rest in the evening. It has only a life-cycle of a day. . . . .
She knows she will have to part at the end of the day. . . . .
But as she decays I don't want her to feel down that she is going away. . . . .i want her to smile while she is parting. . . . .i want her to know that I'll love her even after she's gone. . . . .that I'll always carry her in my heart. . . . .

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful write... and striking picz, Jeswyn.. :) thanks..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rose. . . . .thankyou so much......i really appreciate it..... :)

    ReplyDelete