Tuesday, July 5, 2011

To My Teachers. With Love

Teacher, no more am i in your class but i'll always be your student :)
These few verses are for you.......
______________________________________


You taught me how to dream,
And told, 'it's not as easy as it may seem',
But you gave me courage to lean,
In all the loss n gains I've seen!!

What can I say,
What can I do,
To
Repay this debt,
back to you. . . . .

My dream weaver, my teacher,
I stand here in awe of you,
Words fall short, lips get sealed,
Tongues get rolled, n voices go weak. . . . .

You have always lit the path for my ever wandering heart,
And have upheld me in every struggling part,
My heart shivered n my feet quivered,
When I had to go through something new,
But u took this hand right here,
Walked me through, till I could walk on my own. . . . .
Till I could run alone. . . . .

N despite the defeats I used to walk in my walks,
Getting lost between the walls of my own thoughts,
u came 4 me, brought me back, just like a lost sheep to the flock!!

My dream weaver, my teacher,
I stand here in awe of you,
Words fall short, lips get sealed,
Tongues get rolled and voices go weak. . . . .

Honored to have u mold me to what I am,
Forever indebted for the blessings from ur hands,
Is there any way I could repay u,
4 raising me up,
Is there any thing I could do,
To make it up to u. . . . .

But I know this one thing that I am sure of,
This one thing that I know will not change,
This one thing that I would surely say,
Just as we meet somewhere, someday,
That you were the one by whom, 'I am living this way'


- Jeswyn m.

No comments:

Post a Comment