Thursday, July 21, 2011

Blanket Of Lies



There is this pain raging in my eyes
Waking up to find me, lying in my tears from the lies,
Stabbed so deep inside,
Fathoms into the soul's bed. . . .

She cast over me a blanket of lies,
She took my heart,
Deceived me right from the start. . . .



With her gone now,
Morsel is not enough to keep this heart beating,
So does not an aid stop this heart from bleeding. . . . .

She left me with the company of the dead. . . .

Ears now drunk with tales of the past,
Eyelids sleep hoping this pain is the last. . . .

I was covered in a blanket of lies,
Unable to remove her mask,
She made me live 4 her. . . .

Her love went rouge,
Now, so will mine,
Going to shut myself out,
From this world into the night. . . .

To a new day I have lost the key,
Meaningless to hold out a fight 4 the abandonee,
One who clearly refused to see,
This love divine without a fee. . . .

Going to take the pictures off the walls tonight,
Take the pictures off the walls inside,
Going to paint the walls black. . . .

Inside n out. . . .


- Jeswyn m.

No comments:

Post a Comment